Title: Senior Program Officer (Wuhan)
Reports to: Regional Program Head, Wuhan
1. STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT AND DELIVERY
· Contribute to the development of WWF Yangtze finless porpoise conservation strategy, in line with WWF China’s strategy and goals.
· Support the development of project strategies, work plans and M&E, and ensure they are aligned with the Yangtze finless porpoise program strategy, WWF China Strategy and global river dolphin strategy.
· Effectively engage relevant teams and offices with WWF network and with stake holders including donors, government, business and NGOs, technical experts and other partners important to program success.
2. PROJECT DEVELOPMENT, IMPLEMENTATION AND MANAGEMENT
· Identify opportunities for the growth and development of the Yangtze finless porpoise program.
· Regularly partner with other teams and offices of WWF on funding proposals and reginal/global fundraising efforts under the guideline of Wildlife and Water practices.
· Ensure the projects and initiatives under the Yangtze Finless Porpoise Program, with a particular focus on China-centric ones, operate within the policies and procedures of the organization and comply with donor requirements, including proper burn rates.
· Monitor, measure, interpret, and share results on a regular basis. Distribute financial and progress reports; identify and implement refinements in work plans and strategies.
· Support information sharing and cross collaboration. Build stakeholder understanding and support through proactive communication efforts and related communication materials.
· Actively engaging on global exchange and cooperation on river dolphin conservation, including the global consensus among governments.
3. People and resource management
· Closely work with team members of Yangtze finless porpoise program in China, including maintaining good relationship with external partners.
· Support line manager manage
Candidates should send a cover letter, CV in English and Chinese to email@example.com.
Please indicate the applying position in title, salary expectation in Email and send them in attachment.